6/24/2010

CAZAL Mod,760 Made in Germany



http://www.initialmsunglasses.com/M_VINTAGE_SUNGLASSES_COLLECTIONS/CAZAL_760.html

CAZAL 760 made in germany.

Honestly I haven't into cazal little while.
Because I'm into more classic and basic now days.

However when I saw this 90's cazal, My passion going back to cazal!

When I start to collecting shades that was cazal.
It was my dream shades since I was kids.
So this model is not popular and no one really want to into these.

These cazal is like one of my favorite now.
Because when you see the small detail on this frame,matt silver and gold combination.
And also very simple classic shape with double bridge on the bridge part.

Very simple but very strong feeling from this frame.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Entry Ranking