5/22/2011

BANGKOK PART 1

MR,PU































First 2 weeks, I stayed at chaochan shop at Ekamai Park lane.
This is the first time to stay at this shop and doing vintage sunglasses exhibition.
It was really good time to stay at chaochan and hung out my friends and new friends.

Chaochan shop carry lots of one of a kind vintage clothing, shoes.
And also he carry very well made vintage inspired brand and alden, trickers, viberg......

Its such a nice store, I'm always impress how thai people do the business.

Thank you so much Mr,Pu!!!
Really appreciate that you share your space and time with me.
Oh please check out his blog as well

I have had a interview from Ch.3 while I'm stay there.
I will be update about it tomorrow.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Entry Ranking